Dubai is one of the most exciting, intoxicating cities in the world. Let Millington Travel guide you to the best it has to offer. Over the past four decades, Dubai has transformed itself from a desert backwater into one of the world’s most glamorous, spectacular and futuristic destinations. What was once sandy scrub has morphed into a breath taking sights such as the monumental skyscraper Burj Khalifa, the iconic Burj al Arab Hotel and the immense Palm Jumeirah Island. Visitors are attracted by the year round sunshine, beautiful beaches, luxury shopping, world class family attractions and so much more.
Millington Travel has been booking clients to Dubai for many years. We have seen the city grow into the perfect holiday destination to suit all tastes, ages, and budgets. Through numerous visits we know where to stay, where to eat and what attractions to visit to make the very best of your stay. There is so much to see and do in this Arabian jewel. Whether you are only in Dubai for a few days or on a two week holiday let Millington Travel book your perfect getaway.
Our Top Ten things to see and do in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa – The world’s tallest building. Take a ride up to the top for an awe inspiring view.
- Desert safari – Take an adrenaline fuelled 4X4 tour into the towering sand dunes.
- Aquaventure – 17 fun-filled hectares of water slides that cater for fun seekers of all ages.
- Dubai Fountains – Jets of water rise 500ft up to the heavens – Has to be seen to be believed.
- Dubai Creek – Take a traditional boat ride across the shimmering waters.
- The Gold Souk – A taste of the old Dubai. Bargains can be found if you’re prepared to haggle.
- SEGA Republic – An indoor amusement park packed with rides & games – Kids will love this!
- Ski Dubai – An indoor ski resort complete with chair lifts, toboggan run, and REAL snow!
- Burj Al Arab Hotel – Take a stroll on the beach and drink in the sight of this Dubai icon.
- Golf – Dubai is a golfer’s paradise. Lush fairways, amazing backdrops, and all year round sun.
When to go?
Dubai attracts visitors all year round thanks to its climate of constant sunshine and low rainfall. The prime months to visit are October to April when the temperatures are cooler. June to August is very hot but this is still a very popular time for families as holiday bargains are plentiful.