How do we collect data about you and your use of the website?
We ask you for personal information in a variety of circumstances:
- when you make a reservation or purchase something from our website or through our customer service team – by email, letter, fax, or on the phone
- when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, request a quote or brochure, enter competitions or register for promotions
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback To make the Millington Travel website work even better for you, we also use “cookies” to collect information about your use of the website. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to temporarily store information within your browser, which in turn allows us to recognise the computer used to access the Quest Travel website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can delete existing cookies from your browser. You can also edit your browser options to choose not to receive cookies in future.
How do we use your data?
We use your data for the following principal purposes:
- to provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you to get the best out of our website
- to fulfill the bookings and purchases you have made through our website, and any other requests we receive from you
- to provide you with a personal experience and to ensure that you do not miss any offers or information which are likely to interest you
- for other administrative purposes and for internal analysis when you contact us by email, we will use the information you give us to provide the service you require (such as when you request a special meal).
The data you give us will also allow us to send you details of special offers and promotions, update information about Millington Travel and our partners, and other related information (as part of our newsletter or otherwise).
Who may your data be disclosed to?
We disclose your data to our partners who will only use your data for the purposes of fulfilling your booking requests. We will not disclose your data to any other third parties except where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling any bookings, purchases or requests that you make on the website, and through our customer service team or as otherwise described in this policy.We may be required to disclose your information if required by any applicable law or regulation.We may also disclose your data to third parties and professional advisers acting on our behalf and who are obliged to keep that data confidential.
All airlines are now obliged by law to disclose the flight and reservation data of all passengers flying through the UK, Australian or the United States airspace to the relevant government agency prior to arrival. Data is only used for security purposes.
Transfer of information
For any of the purposes set out above, we may transfer your data internationally including to countries outside Europe. Each country may offer different levels of protection, some of which may not be as high as the United Kingdom.
Unsubscribe from our newsletter using the email address [email protected] also shown at the bottom of any Millington Travel e-News newsletter.
Millington Travel’s Trading Address is 7 Market Street, Leicester, LE1 6DN
Millington Independent’s Registered Address is 7 Market Street, Leicester, LE1 6DN