Whether you prefer to stay near the bustling capital of Castries, the tropical rainforests or the hidden coves of the north of the island, let Millington Travel arrange your perfect stay in this fabulous country.
We have been arranging holidays to St Lucia for a number of years, many of our staff have been lucky enough to see this gem of an island and will be happy to share their knowledge and help plan your perfect getaway.
Flights from £479 Call 0116 291 7711
Our Top Ten things to see & do in Saint Lucia
- Soufriere Sulphur volcano. The worlds only drive-in volcano.
- Treetop Adventure Park Dennery. Exhilarating zip-lining through the treetop canopy.
- Watersports. Anything from Banana Boat rides to water skiing to marine park diving.
- Friday night ‘Jump Up’. Local street party at Gros Islet in the north of the island.
- Marigot Bay. One of the most beautiful bays in the Caribbean, a yacht lovers paradise.
- Deep sea fishing. Blue Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo all in St Lucia’s deep waters.
- Tet Paul Scenic Hike. Community run highly rated hike designed to show you off the beaten track sights and ‘the real’ St Lucia.
- Friday ‘Fish Fry’ at Anse De La Raye. A slightly quieter version of the Friday Jump Up.
- Fond Doux Cocoa Plantation. Learn the history behind the cocoa plant.
- Dolphin and Whale watching. An exciting, breath taking sight when one of these magnificent creatures surfaces. Cameras at the ready!
When to go?
The weather in St Lucia is typical of most Caribbean islands. There is a hot, tropical climate tempered by trade winds throughout most of the year with temperatures ranging from 21°C (70°F) to 32°C (90°F). The best time to visit is the driest period, from December to May. There is increased rainfall in summer and towards the end of the year (June to November).